How To Install Wordpress Blog FREE Video Tutorial

Ever wanted to install Wordpress blog software on your own server, but didn’t know where to start? …

… then read on, because I have a FREE video tutorial for you.

You see, I’ve been meeting with some “beginner” Internet Marketers who really want to get ahead, and it seems that the buzz on the street is definitely running your own blog on your own domain with your own web-site.

Yet, the majority of guys I’ve spoken too are either using their Blogger account or some other freely hosted blog. They all say the same thing …

“I can’t get my blog indexed … how comes you make a post and a few days later it’s on Google?!”

“I can’t get the design to fit in with my web-site … how comes you’re able to make your blog’s look and feel match your web-site?!”

Well, I have a confession.

I used to be in the same position. I used to have the same difficulties, until one day I worked it all out …

… you need to install Wordpress software on your own server.

This gives you total control over the look and feel, it allows you to integrate your web-site and blog together very easily, and it means your content gets indexed really fast in Google — sometimes the same day :-)

But this is where everyone seems to have a problem, they just don’t know how to install the Wordpress software on their own web-site. So I thought I’d give you a helping hand …

… I’ve recorded a video on how to install a Wordpress blog on your own server. It lasts just under 10 minutes, but the actual install time is … erm … about 1 minute (if you take out all my commentary!)

Take a look and let me know what you think, ok?


0 comments:

Post a Comment